Have you ever noticed someone everyday or often? Someone you see in passing on the street, at church, or at the grocery store. How weird is it when you actually meet that person and they become someone you know? You lose your anonymity. That's okay in some cases, but I prefer to evaluate things on a daily basis. Sometimes I want to know you, other times I don't. I already know I'm hard to get along with. I just hope you know it too, *winking*. Am I worth the trouble? Hardly. Just kidding. I just like to have space. Once we lose our anonymity and you learn how to spell my name correctly, I'm a great person to have around. Just don't stand too close to me. Don't ask me too many questions, and don't ask for hugs. I know I ask for a lot, but I give tenfold. If you really want to hug me, I'll evaluate it on a need-be basis.
No comments:
Post a Comment